Wednesday, May 5, 2010

STEP 1 - Start Early

STEP 1 - Start Early: It is imperative that you start early or at a young age, in order for this to be totally successful. There are one of two ways that you can insure that you never get famous... Either don't get an education or spend your early life on drugs, both work fine. If you think that you can ever go anywhere in life without an education, then you are a stupid idiot. I was smart and got a great education, graduating at age 16 and spending most of my early years in college. I was doing too well though and was too smart, so I had to do something to insure that I could not get famous, so I chose to get on drugs and threw all my younger years away on dope. What I didn't realize was that my younger years were my sell-able years, the years that record companies would sign me. It never dawned on me that when I got older, I would no longer be a commodity. I really blew it by wasting my entire life, until the year 2000, until I finally quit, but by then the damage was done to my brain and my chance of being a star was long-gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment